Sunday, January 15, 2012

In the beginning...

my cousin Derek had a best friend that was so shy, but adorable. He came to my house with his hair all crazy and a new piercing monthly; I am awed by his skills. I am the older cousin that Derek and his friends flocked to when I visited from wherever I was adventuring. From 1999-2005 St.George,  Oregon, and Salt Lake were my major homesteads yet, I could never completely leave "Good Ol' Heber."
Throughout my teen years I was told to leave this adorable boy alone..."He is way to young for you," they would say and I agreed. When he was in the realm of old enough I was still told to leave him alone, and I tried. But when this adorable boy got over his shyness and he pursued me I lost my head. I was recovering from the worst break-up ever and wanted nothing to do with guys; but I had and have never been treated better in my life!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

cute cute cute! I went to the page link from facebook and won all sorts of prizes- from nlogspot... I love being the lucky winner! :-) Hey, where do you live? Maybe I shouldn't be asking you on your blog. I'll message you instead.

Kellie May said...

Unconditional love....