Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Prime Time

After about a year of the long distance stuff Zack decided to move to Salt Lake with me. I was sooo excited but a little nervous. The day that he was packing everything and making the migration I went to this movie with my cousins. If you have ever seen this movie you would know why I had the following reaction. Freaking out as we walk to the car, "We are doomed, our relationship has no way of lasting!" Lacey and Alex were great support as they drove me home and I waited for my boyfriend to become my housemate. As we approach our 7th anniversary (from the point of dating) I realize this movie has no precedence on my relationship's success. In fact, maybe the movie has nothing to do with age; maybe it is just a warning as to not date your therapist's son.

No comments: